- 1996 New York University, New York, NY. Doctorate, PhD.
- 1984 Columbia University, New York, NY. Masters, MSW.
- 1983 Fordham University, Magna Cum Laude, New York, NY. Undergraduate, BA.
- 1988 New York State Certificate in Psychoanalysis/Psychotherapy, and Marriage/Couple Counseling. Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy, New York, NY.
- 1992 New York State Certificate in Psychoanalytic/Psychotherapy Supervision, National Institute of the Psychotherapies, New York, NY.
- 1984/present, Private Practice. Psychoanalysis, Psychotherapy, Couples Counseling.
- 2017/present, President, Arizona Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology.
- 2017/present, Founder, Arizona Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology.
- 2017/present, Chairperson, Program Committee, Arizona Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology.
- 2013 - 2016, President, Arizona Psychoanalytic Society. Phoenix, AZ.
- Co-Founder, Arizona Psychoanalytic Society. Phoenix, AZ.
- Co-Chairperson, Program Committee, Arizona Psychoanalytic Society, Phx, AZ.
- Adjunct Professor, New York University, New York, NY.
- Doctoral Practicum Instructor, New York University, New York, NY.
- Faculty/Supervisor, Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy, New York, NY.
- Faculty/Supervisor, New York Institute for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology, NY, NY.
- Faculty/Supervisor at the Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center, New York, NY.
- Postgraduate Faculty at the Institute for Human Identity, New York, NY.
- Author, Chapter 5, In: Is Therapy Right For Me?: The Truth About Psychology And Your Mental Health." (1) ONSPublishing.com, pgs 41-54. 2015.
- Author, Deepening Intimacy in Psychotherapy: Using the Erotic Transference and Countertransference. NJ: Jason Aronson, Inc., October 2000.
- Author, “On Lust and Loathing: Homoerotics Between a Female Analyst and Female Patients.” Journal of Gay and Lesbian Psychotherapy, (4) 2000. And in: Psychotherapy with Gay Men and Lesbians: Contemporary Dynamic Approaches. Eds. J. Drescher, A. D’Ercole, and E. Schoenberg. London & NY: Harrington Park Press, 2003.
- Author, “Transference Love, Eros, and Attachment.” In: Love and Attachment: Contemporary Issues and Treatment Considerations. Eds. C. Tosone and T. Aiello. NJ: Jason Aronson, Inc. 1999.
- Author, “Passions in the Selfobject Transference of an AIDS Group Psychotherapy,” Group Analysis, March 1995.
- Interviewer, “An Interview with Marco Conci, MD, Trento, Italy,” Contemporary Psychotherapy Review, (9) 1994.
- Author, “The Interplay of Masochism and Narcissism in the Treatment of Two Prostitutes,” Contemporary Psychotherapy Review, (8) 1993.
- Author, “Affective Elements in Supervision and Parallel Process,” Contemporary Psychotherapy, (5) 1989.
Professional Editorial Experience:
- Executive Editor, Contemporary Psychotherapy Review, Journal for the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy, 1985-1995.
- Editor-in-Chief, Newsletter, National Membership Committee on Psychoanalysis, 1990-1991.
- Sedona Verde Valley Times, Red Rock Review, SedonaBiz.com
Psychology column on substance abuse, eating disorders, alcoholism, addictive behaviors, 2008 - 2010.
Presentations and Lectures:
Click here for a full list of Dr. Rosiello's Presentations and Lectures.
- American Group Psychotherapy Association
- American Psychological Association, Division 39
- Arizona Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy
- National Institute of the Psychotherapies Association
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Federation of Societies of Clinical Social Workers
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work
- Society for the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Society for the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health